The 2018 Produire au Sud workshop will take place in Nantes on November 19-25 at the Institute for Advanced Study (IEA-Nantes).
- SAND CITY directed by Mahde Hasan and produced by Rubaiyat Hossain and Aadnan Ahmed (Bangladesh)
- THE AGREEMENT (EL ACUERDO) directed by César B. Burgos and produced by William Caicedo (Colombia)
- CROCODILE TEARS directed by Tumpal Tampubolon and produced by Mandy Marahimin (Indonesia)
- PICTURE FRAME (PORTA RETRATO) directed by Orlando Mabasso Jr. and produced by Ciro Mondlane (Mozambique) in partnership with Durban Film Mart
- THE LAND OF ANCESTORS (SIMI NASA) directed by Manoj Babu Pant and produced by Nawa Nidhi Dahal (Nepal)
- ZINDER directed by Aïcha Macky (Niger) and produced by Ousmane Samassekou (Mali)
Read more about the workshop here.