Film submissions for the 2019 Official Selection – usually composed by an International Competition and Special Screenings – are now closed.
The 41st edition of the Festival des 3 Continents will take place in Nantes from 19th to 26th November 2019.
1) Directors must originate or be nationals of an African, Latin American or Asian country.
2) Films must be at least 45 minutes in length.
3) Films completed after 1st November 2018 and unreleased in France
(no programming in Festivals, commercial screening, no TV or VoD broadcasting concerning the films selected to the International Competition)
before the opening of the Festival des 3 Continents.
Full regulations here. Please read carefully.
Please note: the film must comply the criteria set out below; if not, the programming team won’t consider the film.
To submit a film, you need to:
1. Comply with the preselection conditions.
2. Fill out the online entry form. Once the form is fully completed, please do not forget to validate your subscription.
3. Indicate an online screener link or send your film on DVD to the address indicated in the entry form.
Filmmakers having their film selected at the festival will be personally contacted. The official selection will be published on the festival’s website in early November 2019.
For further information, please contact the Film Office: