DIFF is partnering with the Festival des 3 Continents’ Produire au Sud (PAS) to launch Filmlab South Asia in Dharamshala from 31 October to 4 November 2022.
This training workshop will focus on the development and packaging of film projects suitable for international co-productions and is a great opportunity for emerging producer–director teams.
– Opening of the call for entries : May 18th 2022
– Deadline for submission : August 20, 2022
– Announcement of the selected projects : September 19, 2022
– Workshop dates : October 31 to November 4, 2022
Submissions are now closed.
BANGLADESH | SAFA
directed by Maksud HOSSAIN
produced by Barkat HOSSAIN POLASH
INDE | A HOUSE FULL OF WOMEN AND THE MISSING MALE
directed by Tribeny RAI
produced by KISLAY
INDE | MOMO
directed by Shazia IQBAL
produced by Harsh AGARWAL
INDE | THE SACRIFICE
directed by Ridham JANVE
produced by Kartikeya NARAYAN SINGH
NÉPAL | A FILM ABOUT A FILM
directed by Pratik GURUNG & Safal K.C.
produced by Nikun SHRESTHA
Donwload the ID Sheets
– Claire Lajoumard, Acrobates Films, producer – France
– Delphine Agut, script consultant – France
– Stefano Tealdi, Stefilm, producer and pitch expert – Italy
– Isabelle Glachant, Asian Shadows, producer, international distributor – France