The co-production lab Produire au sud will be back in Brazil in December 2022 ! Estômago by Marcos Jorge, The dead girl’s feast by Matheus Nachtegaele, Rânia by Roberta Marques… The French development lab has been an anteroom of the major international film festivals for Brazilian cinema for about 20 years.
To prepare this return, professionals, producers and directors are invited by for a meeting with :
- Guillaume Mainguet, Executive Director of the co-production workshop Produire au sud
- Jérôme Baron, Artistic Director of the Festival des 3 Continents
Three professional meetings will be held in the three cities:
- Recife : on April 13 at 2pm at the City Museum
- Rio de Janeiro : April 14th at 2:30pm at MAM Cinematheque
- São Paulo : April 18th at 2.30pm at the Cinemateca Brasileira
These presentations will be accompanied by film screenings, commented by Jerome Baron, film historian and programmer of the Festival des 3 Continents de Nantes.
Registration for professional meetings through Project Paradiso hereThis Brazilian tour is organised by the French Embassy in Brazil, in partnership with Projeto Paradiso and with the support of Theatro Parque, Museo da cidad da Recife, Cinemateca MAM, Museo de Arte Moderna, CINUSP, Cinémateca Brasileira, CTR ECA USP.