The festival team welcomes you to buy your PASS, books of tickets and tickets, from Friday, 20th November 2020 at 9.30 AM at Espace Cosmopolis, rue Lekain, 18 rue Scribe in Nantes.
- Full rate (1): 6,90 €
- Reduced rate (2): 5,50 €
- Book of 10 tickets: 55 €
- Book of 5 tickets: 30 €
- Festival Pass: 70 €
- Scholar Festival Pass: 35 €
- Daily Pass: 15 €
- Scholar Daily Pass: 8 €
- Family Ticket (1 adult, 2 children -16 years old for one screening): 10 € (3)
(1) Entry valid in all the cinemas and for every projections except the Opening Ceremony (Opéra) and the Award Ceremony (Le Grand T).
(2) Reduced rate available for students, person with disabilities, job seekers, Cezam Card, CartS.
Reduction applied on presentation of suitable evidence which could be asked again at the entrance of cinemas. The 3 Continent Film Festival participate in the operation Pass Culture & Sport proposed by the Pays de la Loire region.
(3) New reduced ticket for families.
Special rateS 2020
- Carte blanche rate (people with low incomes): 3 €
- Scholar rate (kindergarten and primary school): 3 €
- Scholar rate (middle school and high school): 4,50 €
Free for chaperone and teachers (only two persons per class)
- Partner group rate: 4,50 €
- Opening Ceremony at Théâtre Graslin: 10 € within the limit of places available
- Palmares Ceremony : 8 € within the limit of places available
(1) Carte blanche and CartS pass holders, job seekers demandeurs d’emploi and recipients of minimum social benefits, academy of music students, intermittents du spectacle, -30 years old, person with disabilities and their companion.
Pricing conditions 2020
The 1 entrance ticket can be used from 11/20 and 11/28/2020 in all the cinemas in Nantes, except the Opening Ceremony (Théâtre Graslin) and the Award Ceremony (Le Grand T).
Entrance within the limit of places available. No reservation.
The ticket allows the entrance in the screening room. You have to present it to the controller at the entrance of the screening room. The ticket can not be returned, exchanged or reimbursed. If the screening is complete, the ticket can be used for an other screening during the Festival 2020.
The Daily Pass Journée is strictly personal, it can be used from 11/20 and 11/28/2019 in all the cinemas in Nantes, except the Opening Ceremony (Théâtre Graslin) and the Award Ceremony (Le Grand T).
The Festival Pass is strictly personal, it can be used from 11/20 and 11/28/2019 in all the cinemas in Nantes, except the Opening Ceremony (Théâtre Graslin) and the Award Ceremony (Le Grand T).
A catalogue is offered to all the Festival Pass buyers.
POINTS of salE
- Main ticketing during the 20th to the 28th, Novembre 2020 at Espace Cosmopolis, rue Lekain, 18 rue Scribe in Nantes.
Schedule: 9.30 AM to 6 PM the 20th, Novembre 2020. 9.30 AM to 8 PM from the 21th to the 28th, Novembre 2020.
- Ticketing in cinemas for last minute purchase: In every cinemas, for 1 entrance ticket, family ticket and bock of 5 entrance for an immediate use.