The online ticketing service is now online here.
The online ticketing service for the Opening Ceremony is available on Angers Nantes Opéra website.
The online ticketing service for the Soul Event at Stereolux on Monday 25 November with Wattstax screening and Bilal’concert is available on Stereolux website.
The festival team welcomes you to buy your PASS, books of tickets and tickets, the Tuesday, 19th November 2019 at 9.30 AM at Espace Cosmopolis, rue Lekain, in Nantes.
- Full rate (1): 6,90 €
- Reduced rate (2): 5,50 €
- Book of 10 tickets: 55 €
- Book of 5 tickets: 30 €
- Festival Pass: 75 €
- Scholar Festival Pass: 35 €
- Daily Pass: 18 €
- Scholar Daily Pass: 8 €
- Family Ticket (1 adult, 2 children -16 years old for one screening): 10 € (3)
(1) Entry valid in all the cinemas and for every projections except the Opening Ceremony (Opéra) and the Award Ceremony (Le Grand T).
(2) Reduced rate available for students, person with disabilities, job seekers, Cezam Card, CartS.
Reduction applied on presentation of suitable evidence which could be asked again at the entrance of cinemas.
The 3 Continent Film Festival participate in the operation Pass Culture & Sport proposed by the Pays de la Loire region.
(3) New reduced ticket for families.
- Carte blanche rate (people with low incomes): 3 €
- Scholar rate (kindergarten and primary school): 3 €
- Scholar rate (middle school and high school): 4,50 €
Free for chaperone and teachers (only two persons per class)
- Partner group rate: 4,50 €
- Opening Ceremony at Théâtre Graslin (Ticketing at Théâtre Graslin after October, 8th 2019 ):
12 € full rate
10 € spécial rate for Nantes’ cultural institutions subscribers
6 € reduced rate (1)
- Palmares Ceremony : 10 € within the limit of places available
(1) Carte blanche and CartS pass holders, job seekers demandeurs d’emploi and recipients of minimum social benefits, academy of music students, intermittents du spectacle, -30 years old, person with disabilities and their companion.
The 1 entrance ticket can be used from 11/19 and 11/26/2019 in all the cinemas in Nantes and 12/01/2019, except the Opening Ceremony (Théâtre Graslin) and the Award Ceremony (Le Grand T).
Entrance within the limit of places available. No reservation.
The ticket allows the entrance in the screening room. You have to present it to the controller at the entrance of the screening room (except for Gaumont cinema in which you have to go to the cash desk). The ticket can not be returned, exchanged or reimbursed. If the screening is complete, the ticket can be used for an other screening during the Festival 2019.
The Daily Pass Journée is strictly personal, it can be used from 11/19 and 11/26/2019 in all the cinemas in Nantes, except the Opening Ceremony (Théâtre Graslin) and the Award Ceremony (Le Grand T).
The Festival Pass is strictly personal, it can be used from 11/19 and 11/26/2019 in all the cinemas in Nantes, except the Opening Ceremony (Théâtre Graslin) and the Award Ceremony (Le Grand T).
A catalogue is offered to all the Festival Pass buyers.