Conditions to be met by the applicant
The Nantes Produire au Sud workshop selects a maximum of six film projects in the development stage coming from Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- The producer and the director must be a native of one of the 3 Continents (two different countries accepted)
- In case of dual nationality, the continent taken into consideration is the one linked to the 3 Continents
- The project must be represented by both a producer and a director.
- Projects have to be feature length films in the development stage
- Projects have to be fiction feature films (documentaries, animation films and TV films are not accepted)
- Projects have to last 60 minutes minimum
- The producer must already have some experience in feature length or short film production
- No previous experience in international coproduction is required from the producer
- No previous agreement with any international coproducer/partner is required
- The full script is requested in the case of selection
- Each production company can apply only once for each workshop
- Applications must be completed in English or in French
- Applicants and selected participants must speak English (all classes and meetings are in English).
Please note !
- A project has to be introduced by a producer and a director ; a director cannot apply as the producer of his/her own film project
- Transportation and accomodation expenses are covered by Produire au Sud – Les 3 Continents.