The « Studio Darom » – Produire au Sud workshop 2016 is a 4 days local training workshop for emerging producers and directors from Israel. The workshop aims at familiarizing them with a variety of important tools and international coproduction techniques by coaching individual projects in development.
The workshop will be held in Sderot June 6-9 2016 in the frame of the Cinema South Film Festival.
The public pitch presentation of the 4 selected film projects will be held in Tsalulim Center (Sderot) on June 9 from 2:30pm to 4:30 pm and will be moderated by italian producer and pitch expert Stefano Tealdi. All professionals are invited to attend.
A PRIVATE PLACE
by Eddie Tapero and produced by Stav Meron
by Yosi Artzi and produced by Tony Copti (Fresco Films)
by Yona RozenKier and produced by Kobi Mizrahi
by Adam Kalderon and produced by Naama Pyritz (ingenue productions)
The workshop will take place in the Sapir Academic College of Sderot (Israel). It is organized by Produire au Sud/Festival des 3 Continents, in partnership with the Cinema South Film Festival in Sderot and with the support of the French Institute of Tel-Aviv in Israel.
This year, 7 international experts will lead the workshop (check out the presentation of the speakers)
– Claire Lajoumard (Acrobates FIlms), French producer
– Sari Turgeman (ScriptLight), French-israeli script-consultant
– Dominique Welinski (DW), French producer
– Stefano Tealdi (Stefilms), Italian director/producer and pitch expert
– Celina Murga, argentinian director
– Ziv Nave, Head of Film Fund Gesher
– Katriel Shrori, Head of Israeli Film Fund
For further information, please contact :